Wednesday, 13 October 2010
LJF Phone Call
Last week I contacted Jazzwise magazine, a sponsor of London Jazz Festival asking if they could help me with getting hold of photos of Jazz players. Unfortunately they couldn't help but Jon at Jazzwise provided me with a direct number for LJF. I phoned up and spoke to a nice lady called Florence who have me the email address of the press officer called Amy. Florence reckoned Amy might be able to help. Fingers crossed! I'm still waiting for Jon at I Want studio to get back to me too. If I haven't heard back from him this evening I'll call him tomorrow. Failing their help, I plan on performing a power google search this weekend to see if I can unearth some printable photos.
Labels:
OUPD301 - PPD3,
PPD Sessions / Exploration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment