Thursday, 10 February 2011

D&AD Portfolio Surgery - Shellsuit Zombie

Today I was luck enough to have a D&AD portfolio review. I was given a slot with Jonny from Shellsuit Zombie. Nice bloke. He really liked my flight case approach and thought it makes a good impression. As with Alex Atkinson and Mark Howe, he thought the 12" format was really good to  hold and interact with. One good suggestion of his is, when I get to an interview, to pull all of the slides out at once and put them in a stack on the desk. The pile resembles a collection and it would be really easy / fun to look through that way. Good bit of advice :) He also suggested I turn my Emily White Typeface into a fully working face and sell it or use it as a promo download on my website. Best pop it into fontographer then!  

No comments:

Post a Comment