After corresponding with Airside for the past year or so, I received an email last week inviting me down to have an interview for a post-grad internship. Fantastic! For the past couple of days I have been preparing my printed portfolio in the vinyl case. In addition to my physical work I have re-scaled examples of my work to fit the format of the case. I've also scaled my London Jazz Festival newspaper to 80% to fit the physical piece into the box.
Title slides:
These have been designed to run in a coloured sequence. Each one is 15mm taller than the artwork slides for easy referencing / looking and contains details specific to the brief.
Extra artwork slides:
In addition to the physical pieces of work it has been necessary to include examples of work scaled to the format of the 12" box. In addition to these I will also be taking some screen print poster examples to leave behind.The printed slides:
Referencing:
The packed case:
(All slides protected by a 12" plastic sleeve)
It looks so much better when it is full :) It's a nice format to look through too. Very happy its complete. The box should also do a good job protecting the work on my long journey to London as well. Great stuff. More to come on the Airside interview front!


No comments:
Post a Comment