Yesterday Jonny, Ed and I spent the day selling our prints (+ Vicky & Charlotte's) to lovely members of the public at Leeds International Book Fair and a delightful day it was too. Charlotte and Vicky were on the Friday shift with us three on the Saturday shift.
It was great fun and nice to see people getting pleasure from our prints. My 'Type Faces' print got a few laughs (especially the Rosewood emoticon). The fair was also a great place to network and talk with fellow printers / book binders. Us being poor students, it was nice to make a tidy sum of money at the end of the day. Ed, Jonny and I will definitely be doing it next year - treating it as a weekend break, selling prints printed at Print Club London (once I move back south). Glad we all got involved!
The space:
Jonny and I during a slow period:
Sold! Jonny is master roller and I'm the string bow king:
Me examining Jonny's print work:
Pretending to examine Vicky's wears:
BAGD One & Two Stall:
The 'Fingers & Thumbs' Boys - taken by our friendly stall neighbor Roxanne:
No comments:
Post a Comment