Video profile of Airside, as seen on the Apple Profiles web site in Pro/Design:
I've been a fan of Airside for many many years. I really like the way they
operate (pretty cool, as you'll see in the video). They are definitely the size
studio i'd like to work for and gain experience at. I'm going to endeavor to get
a placement there over the summer (I said this to my girlfriend whilst I wasn't
studying 4 years ago and still maintain the same aspirations).
I particularly like the fact they bounce between different disciplines as it would
keep the work environment fresh and creative. Above all, it looks like they
have a lot of fun whilst at work. Living the dream!
keep the work environment fresh and creative. Above all, it looks like they
have a lot of fun whilst at work. Living the dream!
Every piece of work is to an ultra high standard and not matter what brief
they retain their professional Airside approach / style.
they retain their professional Airside approach / style.
Fingers crossed I can get my foot in the door for placement.
No comments:
Post a Comment